joi, mai 21, 2009

I don`t wanna miss a thing....so true...so sad...








 


I don't wanna close my eyes                                               
I don't wanna fall asleep                                            
'Cause I'd miss you, babe                                          
And I don't wanna miss a thing                                  
'Cause even when I dream of you                                       
The sweetest dream will never do                              
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing



                                    



3 comentarii:

  1. Ador mel asta...stii u de ce...cred k o sa o pun si yo la me...kiss:*:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. mah....asta ii spun si eu mereu...sti u cui....pnm...ink n realizeaza...oriqm mel e marfa;):*

    RăspundețiȘtergere